Featuring a variety of themes that allow attendees to explore what’s next in the world of corporate innovation, Corporate Innovation Summit 2020 offers the most unexpected discoveries that happen when diverse topics and people come together. With one summit that spans 5 themes, we’ll be offering more opportunities for networking, learning, and experience than ever before.
5 KEY THEMES AT CIS 2020
Learn how corporations and governments can embrace innovation, collaborate with tech startups, and embrace entrepreneurial startups’ culture in order to drive disruptive innovation and stay ahead of the curve.
#LeanStartup #Unlearn #Gamification #Agile #DesignThinking #OKR #DesignSprint #Commercialization #OpenInnovation #Acceleration
- Lean Startup In-depth for Practitioners (Workshop) – Eric Ries, New York Bestselling Author, The Lean Startup and The Startup Way
- Unlearn: Let Go of Past Success to Achieve Extraordinary Results (Workshop) – Barry O’reilly, Author, Unlearn and Lean Enterprise
- Gamification = The Cheat Codes to Win the Game of Work Life (Keynote) – Yu Kai Chou, Creator, Octalysis Framework
- Wix.com: a Billion Dollars Company, How to Scale and Innovate (Keynote) – Dror Shaked, SVP Business Development, Wix.com
- Getting inside of Xiaomi: How Xiaomi rises in SE Asia (Keynote) – Alvin Tse, General Manager, Xiaomi Indonesia
Explore the unparalleled opportunities and challenges that come with the future of work, where globalization, technological advancement, and demographic changes are having a profound impact on the workforce. Discover how the use of company culture, and empowering people with new skills, can prepare your organization for the future.
#PowerOfInclusion #TransformationLeadership #SuperJobs #RethinkReskill #GigEconomy #DigitalWorkers #BetterLeadership #CultureofInnovation
- Inclusive Leadership: Maximize Innovation by Unleashing People’s Full Potential (Workshop) – Em Roblin, Co-founder, Inner Circle
- Rapid Ideas Generation for New Products and Services (Workshop) – Dickson Tang, Author, Leadership for Future of Work
- Fix the Mindset Before You Burnout (Keynote) – Esther Veenman, Performance & Mindset coach for location independent entrepreneurs and service providers. Online services and workshops.
- Merger and Acquisitions From An Engineering Perspective (Workshop) – Charlie Pisuraj, Software Engineer, Wing
- Unlock Leader’s Potential (Keynote) – Rashmi Sharma, Global Learning & Wellbeing, Unilever (SEA & ANZ)
Ride the next wave of global disruption with deep technologies that are tackling the world’s biggest challenges and build a better future for in the ways that were not previously possible. Deep tech includes A.I., Machine Learning, Quantum Technology, Robotics & IoT, BioTech, and more.
#AI #MachineLearning #QuantumTechnology #Robotics #BioTech #DataScience #FoodTech #HealthTech #SpaceTech #Microsatellite #HumanTech
- The Future of Microsatellite (Workshop) – Yasu Yamazaki, Chief Business Officer, Axelspace
- Designing Cyborg of the Future (Workshop) – Pat Pataranutaporn, Antidisciplinary Technologist / Scientist / Artist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) & Co-founder, FREAK lab
- Emerging Healthcare Technology Investment 101 (Workshop) – Joseph Mocanu, Managing Partner, Verge HealthTech Fund
- Social Data Revolution (Workshop) – Andreas Weigend, Director of Social Data Lab, Former Chief Scientist, Amazon, and Author of Data for the People
- The Rise of Alternative Protein and the Impact on Companies, Consumers and Industries (Keynote) – Christian H. Cadeo, Managing Partner: Singapore, Big Idea Venture
Do you think innovation belongs only to the scientific field? Creative innovation connects Arts and Science together to unlock the new creative potential. Let the lifestyle-related innovation sessions such as creative design, fashion, entertainment, and architecture, change your mind.
#StealLikeAnArtist #VisualInnovation #CreativityInAction #3DPrinting #Storytelling #IdeaCrowdSourcing #MusicChronology #ArtxScience
- PIXAR’s Creative Process for Innovation (Workshop) – Ed Catmull, Co-founder & Former President, PIXAR
- Steal Like An Artist (Workshop) – Austin Kleon, New York Bestselling Author, Steal Like An Artist
- Visual Innovation: Draw to Win & Innovate Faster (Keynote) – Dan Roam, Visual Thinker and the author, The Back of The Napkin
- VR Perspective Shift: Compliance, Training and Behavioural Change (Workshop) – Ignition Immersive
- Space Food in Your Area (Workshop) – Wares Chancharoen, Managing Director, SpaceZab
Learn about social innovation and sustainability, a trending topic that will have tremendous impacts on the future of humanity, where companies and startups, governments and citizens, all collaborate and work together to co-create a sustainable future.
#CircularEconomy #SocialActions #SustainableMaterials #CitizenPower #ClimateCrisis #QualityEducation #SDGs #CorporateSustainability
- UNDP & the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (Keynote) – COO, UNDP SDG Innovative Finance
- Mission 2050: Designing Smart and Soft Cities (Workshop) – Mary McBride, Chair of Design Management, Pratt School of Art
- Radical Listening for Sustainable Innovation (Workshop) – Kinari Webb, Founder, Health In Harmony
- How Corporate Jumpstart Innovation to Drive Sustainability Impact? (Workshop) – Patrik Sadin, Chairman, The Natural Step
- Global Climate Crisis? Now? (Keynote) – Kotchakorn Vorrakhom, CEO and Founder, LANDPROCESS / Porous City Network
Don’t miss the chance to learn from world-class thought leaders and connect with the decision-makers from across the globe for future collaborations. Book your ticket now to save US$400 off the ticket price at cis.riseaccel.com.
Date: 1 – 3 April 2020
Venue: Ratchaprasong Intersection, Bangkok, Thailand